Five times the smiles

Five times the smiles

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tag from Holly

I haven't done this for so long the first thing I have to do is the tag from Holly
The ABC's of Me:
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached (6+ Yrs)
B. BEST FRIEND? My husband
C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? All the ones that Ron is there for (even the bad ones are better than none at all)
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Food, toothbrush and phone
F. FAVORITE COLOR? sage green and eggplant purple
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? none gummies arn't my favorite
H. HOMETOWN? I was born in Riverton WY but Casper is my home
I. INDULGENCE? Movies I love 'em and don't watch very many
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July
K. KIDS? 3- two girls and one boy
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My husband and kids
M. MARRIAGE DATE? June 9, 2002
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 brother and 4 sisters
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Suffication, small spaces, big groups of people I need room
Q. QUOTE? keep moving forward (meet the Robinsons)
R. REASONS TO SMILE? I am healthy and I have a family
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder woman I take on alot and power though it
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? I don't know that many people if you read this and you havn't done this one do it
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I am alot like my mom.
V. VEGETABLES?I really like Broccoli
W. WORST HABIT? I say yes alot
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? as long as they are good news it is cool with me
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? I can't decide Italian and Mexican
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Scorpio

No comments: