Five times the smiles

Five times the smiles

Sunday, October 12, 2008

What is his name? Ronald Edward Berg (Ron or Big daddy when I want something)
How long have you been married? 6 years
How long did you date?When is the cutoff? before we married 1yr and 4 mos.
How old is he? 38
Who eats more? Ron
Who is taller? Ron
Who sings better? I do. That doesn't stop him
Who is smarter? We both have our weaknesses
Whose temper is worse? Ron
Who does the laundry? House Laundry is me work clothes is Ron
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? there is no Wrong or Right. Ron likes to change it up
Who pays the bills? Ron makes the money and I write the checks
Who mows the lawn? We both take you turns
Who cooks dinner? me most of the time
Who drives when you are together? Ron he says I drive like I am a nascar driver
Who is more stubborn? Ron
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? ME
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
Who proposed? ME I made him buy the ring for me
Who has more friends? me I think it is in a womens nature to have friends
Who has more siblings? me
Who wears the pants in the family? Ron I would do anything for him.
*If you are married and you've read this, you've been tagged!!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wasn't that a fun tag? I am trying to be a follower on your blog but it will not let me. I don't know what I am doing wrong. who knows. It just doesn't like me or something. I don't blame it. Love the blog.
love, (your sister)