Five times the smiles

Five times the smiles

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hayley is doing well

Hayley is on the mend. She makes improvements everyday. After a really frustrating weekend for me we have settled into a schedule of sorts and Hayley is adjusting back to normal. We are so blessed to have so much help from family and friends. I was a relief to know that Jack and Linsie were well cared for and I could focus on helping Hayley. Thank you also for the prayers.

Hayley is looking forward to returning to school and we are shooting for thurs. or friday.

we will keep everyone posted
Love the Bergs

2 comments:

Jaime said...

So glad to hear this! That is great news. James and I have been thinking and praying for your family, and we are so glad things are going better! If you need anything, just let us know!
Jaime

Liz said...

Thanks for the update! I'm so glad she's doing well and that things will get back to normal for your family!! I'm keeping you in my thoughts!! I just wish I was closer to help...