Five times the smiles

Five times the smiles

Sunday, March 29, 2009

So here it is I am back. Sorry it has been so long. after some poking I have decided to post some pics. of the last 2 months We had Hayley's b-day and sledding and a really great weekend in Jackson Hole, our favorite vacation spot, so it is has been so busy trying to stay up on my blog maybe I should slow down and take it easy or not. Hayley has a clean bill of health and if we could just get over our stupid colds we could party even harder. I think it is the partying to hard that is keeping us run down. this seems to be the cycle. Party get sick get better party and the cycle runs again. Fun how that all happens. I hope you are well we are doing well and wish you all a good month. he he It might be that long before I get back to it again. thanks Liz for the gentle nudge.

No comments: