Five times the smiles

Five times the smiles

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

We have had a fast couple of weeks. I was gliding along volunteering in class rooms for the kids and then I tuned around and it was Christmas. I whipped up Christmas goodies and then we had Christmas with Ron before he went back to work. Hayley had a half day of school Monday Ron left and I thought I could rest and relax but I had like 2 min. and then it was Christmas eve. It got better though. The kids and I went to Ron's brother's house and had so much fun. We just relaxed and ate opened presents again and spent time enjoying the holiday. Sally (sister-in-law) commented on how having the kids around kept everything exciting. Just having their girls they tend to miss the energy that a 6 yr old 4 yr old and 3 yr old have for hours on end.

It got me thinking if she missed it I wonder how much longer I have before I realize I miss it. I am so thankful for my kids and love them so much. Even when they are puking or ripping the play room apart. I find that everyday they are with me I love them even more. Hard to believe but it is so true.

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
Love
Jeannette

2 comments:

Liz said...

Merry Christmas, Berg Family!! Did you get any snow for Christmas? It's one of the things I miss down here...it was almost 65 degrees here on Christmas day. Crazy?!?!?

Holly said...

Merry Christmas to you. Yea for the time with Sally and family. I am glad you were able to spend time with them and I am sure you will have a blast on New Years Eve. We love ya tons. Thanks for everything, you are awesome.