Five times the smiles

Five times the smiles

Monday, September 29, 2008

It's been a while

I was waiting for something super exciting to happen and it hasn't so I guess I will just write about the things that are not that exciting. Ron came home and after a day of rest we have been keeping ourselves busy. Bowling on Sat. and Church on Sun. Today the girls went to school, I went to help my friend Holly move into her new house and that left Ron and Jack to do a boys day out. Jackson was talking on the phone and told be all they were doing. The highlight was a trip to Taco Johns (Jack's favorite). Then when they got home I hugged him and asked if he had a good day thinking he would say yes. His responce was"we didn't have any fun at all". then I asked if he wanted to go again and he said that maybe tomorrow he would. I just love to hear the things that come out of his mouth. Well back to work kids are pick up toys and need supervision. hope all is well goodnight

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Wahoo! You have a blog! So exciting to find someone else that has one! Looking forward to learning more about you guys!
Jaime

Holly said...

I love it. Jack makes me laugh. Thanks for all of your help with everything. You are amazing. I am so glad we are friends. Look Jaime found you also. YEA!!!! Hope you have a fun weekend I am sure I will talk with ya. Give the kids our love and you to.